Specifications are for XPG version. XPG2 will have slightly more lumens
- Cree XP-G LED (R5) with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four modes of output: firefly(0.09lumens 147hours) -> Low (3 lumens, 30hrs ) -> Medium (30 lumens) --> High (120 lumens, 1.5hrs) -> (Tested with Ni-mh battery with actual capacity 2500mAh)
- Note: 3 mode model removes Firefly mode of .09 lumens. Low, Medium, High only
- Stable current regulated circuit, stable brightness
- Uses one 1.5V AA battery (ni-mh, alkaline ). 14500 batteries are not recommeded, because they heat up quickly.
- 20-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Toughened double ultra-clear glass lens
- Reliable twist switch
- Candle mode (Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle)
- Size: 79mm(length)x17.1mm(dia)
- Mode switch: Tighten and loosen the head to switch between modes.
- No mode memory, always starts on Firefly mode
- White color L10 is not anodized, rather it is painted on. Underneath the coating is a silver color Type III HA anodization.
3 Mode Instruction Manual
4 Mode Instruction Manual